Thursday 11 October 2012

Getting there...

I changed the chocolates block to Autumn, not so into choccies, but wanted to keep similar colours, so Autumn it was- my favourite season...
Below is my home block..so cute...please excuse the creases on my blocks...they have been travelling with me, I feel a bit creased up too!!!

I have used mainly Nancy Halvorsen fabrics on my blocks. I added "paper daisies" on the daisy block...when we were little we used to go hunting for them!! They make me all nostalgic when I see them around now...they make me smile and think of my Aunty Chris. xo


I do love a good cuppa...and a chat on the phone to Kate;)


...and just because they were so pretty....these were smiling at me when I was hanging out the washing..
Have a great weekend...Suze.

2 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

so how many blocks do you have left now..........these look great......

Susan said...

Love your Autumn leaves, looks great.