Wednesday 24 October 2012

Handmade gifts

Thought I should do a quick post to show off the last of the handmade birthday gifts. The lovely Jodie from Jellywares had a birthday the week before mine so after learning to make"hexies" after my trip to Orange I made this....a new "loaded" pin cushion! It was fun to make and I think she loved it ;)



This is the gift Jodie gave to me... A beautiful persimmon scented candle ( isn't it groovy!! ) and this sweet little wrist bag...just love the fabric!!! THANKYOU Jodie xo

And this little cutie is my niece, Xanthe, 5 months old. Awww makes me all clucky;)

Cheers to all have an awesome weekend!! Suze xo

4 comments:

Susan said...

Love your hand made gifts. And you're right, Xanthe is a real cutie.

Gift Ideas for Women said...

Very nice handmade gifts. Hope I can make one too.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Gorgeous gifts....I also have a Xanthe, she is my great niece, yours is a cutie...

Jodie said...

Oh Suze - I simply love my new 'extra large' pin cushion, I must for every sewer I say... I use it all of the time!!!

Xanthe is just gorgeous!!! I can't belive how quickly she is growing up - 5 months already??!!??

I'm so glad that you loved your gifts too..

Hugs - Jodie :)